Instructor: Sr. Huda Abidi
Date: Saturday, October 29th, 2022
Time: 11 AM EST
Online – Live participation on Zoom (all parents will be emailed the Zoom details).
This webinar is for Al Haadi School parents only and attendance is mandatory. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
In this webinar, we will be going over the importance of nutrition which is a critical part of a child’s overall health and development. Healthy children learn better and those with adequate nutrition are more productive and can create opportunities for themselves. Some of the areas we will discuss are:
• Nutrition as a well-rounded health education
• Parents role in creating healthy eating habits in their child(ren)
• Impact of food choices on the mood of their child(ren)
• Importance of packing healthy and balanced lunches with macro-nutrients
• What Islam says about eating healthy and maintaining a stronger mind and body
Sr. Huda Abidi completed her Bachelors of Science from the University of Carleton, in Food and Science. She is the Science, Art and Quran teacher for several grades at Al Haadi School, and previously taught Math and Science at Wali ul Asr for two years.